Thursday, February 4, 2010

What it's about

It’s never going to matter how many magazines I grace,
Or how many billboards I’m on.
It’s never going to matter how many times I have had my heart broken
Or how many times I’ve been in love.
It’s not about my past,
And it’s not necessarily about my future.
It’s not about what I do for a living,
Or what I do to keep my mind busy.
At the end of the day,
It’s not about me.
It’s about your feelings.
It’s not about your past,
And it’s not necessarily about your future.
I don’t care what you do for a living,
Or what you like to do to make the time pass faster.
I don’t care how many times you’ve been in love,
Or if you’ve ever been in love.
Today, it’s about you.
And if you could love me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally. some people think to much and dont let stuff just happen like it should.

Anonymous said...

Actually, it's more like some people don't think enough about what they do or what they say because if they did they might say it different