Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine's Day Goodies

Just like last year, I have done it again. Picking my favorite Valentine's Day lingerie sets from Victoria's Secret in their given categories and sharing them with you. Depending on which category best fits your personality Vickie's makes it easy to find something for everyone. Also, another fun thing to do, is if you are dressing up for someone other than yourself, take their personality into consideration as well. My lips are sealed on what I have picked out for myself...but remember you don't need a lover to wear something sexy! Wearing something sexy under your clothes may just give you the boost of confidence you need! xoxo

The Bombshell (I picked 3)



The Flirt

The Temptress

The Romantic

The Sensualist

Pink @ Heart

No comments: