Friday, February 12, 2010

This Valentines Day

I'd like to take a serious moment to talk about this particular Valentines day. There is a lot of death circling the world right now. It has been hitting home especially to myself because I lost someone who was very dear to my heart last month. Alexander McQueen committed suicide yesterday, today 3 were killed in an Alabama campus shooting, thousands have died in Haiti, and the list goes on and on. I know how much pain the families must be going through who have lost someone. So for this Valentines day, I won't be focusing on romance, I will simply be focusing on love, and loving those near & dear to my heart, because you never know what tomorrow may bring. I hope each and every one of you have a very Happy Valentines day whether it is spent with a lover, a friend, or a family member.

xoxo
nana

1 comment:

Hershon Hartley Design said...

Love does not judge, nor does it punish. Rather it is an extension of ourselves that we can find in every human being