Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Health


Healthy diet=healthy living. That's my mantra. Subbing in raw vegetables and nuts for sweets. Don't eat fruit with anything but itself, remember, eat it alone or leave it alone. Breakfast should be your most important meal of the day and oatmeal makes for a great start. Although I believe exercise gives you enough energy for the day, some people insist on caffeine and I completely understand, I need it sometimes to function. I used to drink a Venti Chai latte from Starbucks everyday...they have so much sugar and tons of calories. Sub your super latte for a coffee or a tea, makes a huge difference, and I usually treat myself to 1 chai latte every 6 months. Insisting on dessert? Strawberries all the way. Dark chocolate is so much better than milk chocolate, more antioxidants. These are just a few personal tips that have definitely improved my attitude and overall living. Just a few suggestions!

No comments: