Sunday, February 21, 2010

Brian Andreas Quotes

"You're the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we'd know each other a long time."

"I saw them standing there pretending to be just friends, when all the time in the world could not pry them apart."

"Are you a princess? I said & she said I'm much more than a princess, but you don't have a name for it yet here on earth."

"What I'm mostly good at is sleeping, he once told me in confidence, but he added, I don't see much future in it."



-Thanks for the reference mom.

2 comments:

MOM said...

OMG how can nobody comment on this? Brian Andreas is amazing. I have BOOKS of his short stories and poems. Guaranteed, everyone WILL find pieces and parts of their loved ones in his words...

Anonymous said...

"You're the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we'd know each other a long time." - I love that one...

"you are so unlike me in every way possible, this couldn't possibly work, but I'm gonna give it everything I got until I ain't got no more." -self