Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mardi Gras!

HAPPY Fat Tuesday everyone! That's right! Today is the last day of eating indulgently before Lent will take place tomorrow (Ash Wednesday). For 40 days (excluding Sundays) many will fast or have some sort of religious obligations and some people who just want to give something up for 40 days participate. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to give up...but I'm determined to think of something that's practical. Anyways, back to Mardi Gras; Grab some beads, get your dancing shoes on, and go party Carnival style!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you girls gonna be there???!!!! i'd love to me you guys

Anonymous said...

*meet

nana said...

Sorry doll, I will not be attending because I have modeling very early in the morning. Not sure, but Kate Starr might be in attendance.

xoxo