Friday, March 6, 2009

super. natural.

Super.

Natural.

the feeling rushed to my hand...my heart..my mind

one touch....one kiss....one conversation

invaded my ability to feel

..to love..

....even to think

floating on something invisible...

no promises.

I dont know what's carrying me along..

cuz it isn't you.

it's myself......

and these stupid feelings I have for you.

Wish I would just let myself hit the floor.

so hard it would teach me a lesson..

not to love..not to listen...

to refuse and rebel...

against you and myself....

but it's so 

super.

natural...

Like I've supposed to feel this way my whole life. 

This is what beauty is. 

so I found out. 

Now all I wish for is to go back to searching...

and hopefully next time I find it...

it wants to be found. 


-K Starr


No comments: