Monday, March 30, 2009

its early and...

Its early.

The sun's light filters through the black blinds.

Hitting my face in the strangest way..

just enough to wake me up..

not enough to force open my eyes.

moments like this.

Thats when I think...its when I desire.

how it'd feel to have someone..

play piano on my skin in the morning..

the gentle finger tips tapping up and down my spine..

sliding back up to form some physical melody..

some spiritual harmony...

verses whispered by my ears....

covey a musical reality. 

a romantic possibility. 

of having the perfect song played into my heart.

just the right amount of finesse used to write the lyrics into my mind.

a serenade for my soul..

but every song has a climax..  and every tune has an ending..

Maybe if I never open my eyes to see what's around me...

just this one can keep on repeating.

I feel the connection when he plays for me....

never rising.

just listening, understanding..

knowing,

he's the reason why I love losing sleep. 

No comments: