Wednesday, March 18, 2009

For ONCE Explain Yourself.

.Analyzing.
So we've acknowledged the fact that "something" that is at one point so wonderful can turn into something so horrible. Maybe this happens after an event, or even after a series of events...all inflicting little tears into this "thing" that is at one point so very intact...to the one point where it eventually tears. EVENTUALLY. However what the(pardon my french) FUCK is up with this flip flop of circumstance over one night, within one hour, after one conversation. I mean it's not like they built Rome in a day..So I mean, if they wanted to...could they demolish it completely in a day? That is my question. How can you go from telling someone all the plans you have in store for the both of you that extend 6 months into the future, or from telling them how they are like no one you've ever met before, or how they (who is not usually one to fall) are falling for you...oh wait, this is the classic...how you are the best. With the exception of those people who just say these things and don't really mean them, there are people out there who do mean these things and are being truthful. However when these people who are being honest, abruptly have a change in heart, what is the culprit?... I mean is that what it is- a change of heart? THERE MUST BE A REASON AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IT IS. Please do not reply "I want to be with you but I can't..because I don't have the BLAH BLAH BLAH. I can't give you what you BLAH BLAH BLAH..I'm not good at BLAH BLAH BLAH. Seriously blah blah blah could summarize your whole explanation (no need to thank me for my paraphrasing). Honestly, what happens? Is it an eclipse of the soul? Divine intervention? I think that it's bullshit. Maybe they did mean it. But hey one minute a bipolar person drops thousands at a department store..the next minute they sell their house and try to commit suicide because they're homeless with an extensive wardrobe. Realistically, we change, emotionally, and quite radically. So maybe he did mean it. Maybe we should be thankful because at one point the spark was there. Then at one point it truthfully became gone. At least, he gave it to ya straight. Right? Whatever. That's fine and all, but I would still like to know the catalyst behind this reaction. Suggestion: maybe at one point you should have stabilized yourself. There must be a real, logical, and straight forward answer as to why this change happens. Now if only at one point instead of acting honestly, you could explain honestly. Until then I'm sticking to my point. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

story of my life.