Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tension

And in the case you should feel heavy tension...

Drop your bags and stretch your legs.

Run over to your desires.

Pin me up and tell me truth,

let me have a peek at your inspirations.

Whisper softly what you want,

because I will correctly guess your needs.

Fold over and let me see your core.

It's new. It's different. It's exciting.

I want to know more than what you've given up.

I want to feel more than you offer.

So through your tight lipped answers, and explanations...

I want to touch on something undiscovered.

Don't fret the negative, don't fight the positive,

we're right here in the moment.

And when your finger tips touch mine,

It's bound to be amazing.

So recite the words and grasp the emotion,

Im reading between the lines.

And when you reach,

and when you catch,

and when you dare...

Our lips,

our arms,

our hands,

our cheeks,

our eyes,

our chests,

our chaos...

shall intertwine.

No comments: