Monday, August 24, 2009

Let out your inner Geek


It's that time again for me to help y'all out. Truth: We are all on our cellphones more often than any other electronic device. And there have been so many times that all my girls are over and we all have our blackberries thrown on the table and none of us knows who's phone is who's until we light up the screen. There is nothing more that I hate in the world is to be just like everyone else. So I found a solution to my problem...Accessory Geeks. They've got basic stuff, girly stuff, and oh so practical stuff, to keep your connection to the world out of harms way. Here were a few of my fav finds:
......
Now I'm a fan of my black BB case, but I'm also a big fan of things that sparkle...

Do you ever have your phone on you, and whether or not you're texting/emailing or it's sitting on the table and the phone starts to ring and you can see people creepin on your phone? Well I've not only had that happen to me, but I've also seen people do it. Well this next 1 will definitely protect your privacy...I saw this on my cousin's phone a few months a go and I thought it was genius.

I absolutely adore the spearmint green iphone case, if I had an iphone I would definitely have this wrapped around it...

There are hundreds of other accessories and such on their website for all different types of phones. So if you're interested in stepping your phone game up & personalizing your most prized possession, click here.
Also if y'all love this kinda stuff as much as I do, follow them on twitter so you stay AHEAD of the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i might just have to cop that green iphone case...rare color