Sunday, August 23, 2009

LET'S GO HOME AND BLOG ABOUT OUR IDEALS!

"Yes darling I have been gone. I threw away my telephone, and tore up all the letters. I could tell you stories about the places, the faces, the paces that I took......but these stories have no phenomenal plot, nor climaxes of altitude or thrilling ends of peril. Alas Adieu is turned into bonjour.....so Bonjour mon amour!...Bonjour! I'm back cherie to drop my hat and pick up where I left off with you."

Yes I have been m.i.a. Didn't you know that sometimes a girl has to escape herself for a bit? I've been exploring...Dora!

So this is Shakira's new video for "Loba". Yes there is a commercial in the beginning. Thanks to You Tube's bratty self I had to use alternative resources. But check it out. Dope outfits and the girl is giving the new Studio 54 trend a la Beyonce and Ciara a run for the money. Definitely was Thursday night's inspiration to get out and dance. 



No comments: