Sunday, November 16, 2008

Supreme Female Capitilization??? Ughhh...

Going Once, Going twice...Sold?

22 year old "Natalie Dylan" is auctioning off her virginity to pay for her studies. The Sacramento State grad told The Insider
"I don't think auctioning off my virginity will solve all of my problems, but it will create some financial stability."  "Im ready for the controversy..I'm ready to do this." 

The girl has already taken a polygraph to prove she is in fact a virgin and is willing to get a medical exam. Wow...
It's all going down at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch in Nevada, and Dylan is shooting for a million bucks...Guess there's a price for everything now-a-days? Sounds a little prostitute-esque to me.




1 comment:

YHANNI said...

She was on the tyra show & one of the highest bidders was on the show too lookin like frankenstein ..lol