Thursday, November 6, 2008

I just don't get the grills...

So the other day I was running around downtown San Francisco going to my various jobs and fittings. Some dude came up to me with gold chains in hand and asked if I wanted to buy. Then he flashed a smile and had some gold teeth in his grill. Then just a few days a go when I was in LA & a guy at Coffee Bean who had the nicest smile, flashed a gold grill when speaking to me. Now I ask you, are gold grills supposed to be sexy? Do you really think they look good? I mean I got major love for my ghetto gold jewelry, I rock that shit like it’s my job. I might even put in a grill for the hell of it. But I would not rock that shit during the day thinking I look tight. It makes me think you got some cavities in your front teeth and were too cheap to get porcelain caps. The gold grill is not attractive. Funny, yes. Attractive, no.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwww grills are nasty

Anonymous said...

hunny you know who this is .....fuck caps, bitch we want someone stable enough to love there dranks! I mean, I BRING A CHOPPER BY EVERY TIME KATY LADY.
LOVE YOU LIKE CANDY