Monday, November 24, 2008

It was a weird day...

Bare with me, I've been out of a camera for a bit so my phone has been filling in.
It started off when a friend & I went shopping, we passed by Anthropologie, and their display caught my eye, but not in a good way. I thought it was tacky, & confusing as to why they would make a skirt out of wood and put it on their mannequin

Leaving marin we had to go the gas station. OK...let's take a moment to see that they were selling FAKE LOUIS VUITTON bags in a GAS STATION in MARIN. I could hardly believe it.

We decided to go out and meet with friends at various places. After searching for parking endlessly we found a space, and i looked up and saw this spray painted on the alley wall. I thought it was beautiful. It could have been my love for graffiti but I think it was the words that I loved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that person spelled "speechless" wrong.