Monday, November 24, 2008

Ladies in charge of all relationships with men? Katt said it!

Ok, so we can all agree that Katt Williams brings up a valid point. There are many men that have been dumped due to their 2% inefficiencies; whether it be he forgot your b-day, the anniversary, was bad at returning calls....I mean we're not talking the major stuff..i.e. cheating, lying (now thats a big 2%!) The point is - It's always going to be a love/hate thing. Many of my girls have been having "man problems" lately...and as much as we despise men at certain points...I have to remind them that the other sex despises us too.(duh) I mean, how can they not be mad that they will never be one step ahead of our complexities? Ha, okay the moral of my story is..-->if you can't beat em join 'em<--..Im all for a little venting..but I'll step up to the plate and say I also love 'em.  You wont find a 100% man...but you will find a 98% man you love and you will work around 2% of whatever he lacks..and if it doesn't work ---> Replace 'em. xo

No comments: