Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This shirt is awesome


I have been a blogger now for over a year and a half, and I have gained a lot of respect (and also lost a lot of respect) for other online bloggers. Running a blog, is time consuming, and is almost like another job. But it's fun. I like to share with all of you things that I love, enjoy, things that inspire me, my own writing, culture, fashion, movies, music, basically everything. So I hope you all love the blog as much as I love sharing. On the other side, I have lost a lot of respect for the blogs I run across every once in a while that are basically just re-postings from hypebeast, Kanye's blog, High Snobiety etc. If you're gonna run a blog, let it be your own. It's ok to re-post, but all I'm saying is, don't re-post, post to post...

So keep reading Secrets of a City Girl & Duplicity and we won't let you down!

No comments: