Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kiss me

*I like to write about people that inspire me, it's not often that I am inspired to write poetry and anyone who does, well...thank you. This poem in particular was written for a very particular someone...*


Your foot slowly touches mine
And our legs slowly intertwine.
My hand grazes you chest
Your fingers gently touch my breast.
I watch your lips with every word
You say my hearts beating fast, it was meant to be heard.
Your fingers make their way up my spine
My body is calling, don’t you hear me whine?
You may not be the best
But you’re what I want, forget the rest.
I feen for you, crave you,
All I can say is I want you.
Please make the move,
I’m scared, I don’t wanna lose
You.
Kiss my lips, I’m asking you to stay,
If you kiss me now, we can have it your way.

No comments: