Sunday, January 25, 2009

SATS



SATS is a group of friends that I worked with at Victoria's Secret, they are all amazing in their own way, and I love them for their individuality. Anyways, the name SATS is short for Sex And The Suburbs...because our work was in a more residential area and we often met for drinks or dinner after a long day...and let me just say there are always juicy stories to be told, stellar advice to be given, and many many beverages to be consumed. We've all grown up a lot over the past few years but, our friendship has remained. If y'all have a close group of friends like I do...make sure you make an effort to all get together. It had been months since we got together, and it had been to long. My advice- no matter how busy you are in your life, make time for the ones that matter most.

No comments: