Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Do you have a secret?


I saw this question posted on fabsugar.com and it made me laugh hysterically. It brought me back to a time when I was talking to my girlfriend about how my lingerie underneath my clothes actually cost more than clothes and my shoes combined, she said she thought I had a problem. But I highly disagree. Sure I may have an excessive amount of lingerie but I believe every woman has a right to it. It's sexy, pretty, and isn't necessarily at all for a man. I wear it for myself, and if a man just happens to see it, then I would say it was a lucky day for him. Women shouldn't have just two or three bras that are of in-practical nature, they should have tons, and who said they aren't practical?! If it's lacey-that doesn't mean you should only wear it when you're going to get laid or it's his birthday, or Valentine's day. Women-take notes, if you take the time to treat yourself to some really sexy lingerie, and start wearing it on a daily basis, your confidence will boost. It will become your little "secret" hidden under your clothes

4 comments:

Jessica Jean Myers - Makeup Artist said...

I'm obsessed w/ pretty bras and panties! I have well over 50 thongs...it's my small little treat that always makes me feel better when I go shopping!

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmmmh kinda sounds vaguely familiar.... whoever could have given you that idea?

Signed,

MOM's of America that want recognition!!!!

nana said...

LOL..yup, i learned about a woman's right to lingerie from my mother at the age of 12! she taught me well

Anonymous said...

SATS Ladies know all too well