Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Perfect Man?

He’s sports the nikes, and converse too,
Be fitted in levis or a nice clean crew.
To switch it up he rocks the YSL,
Only on occasion he’ll come out of his streetwear shell.
He don’t need to wear much jewelry to show off he can floss,
Cuz at the end of the day everybody knows he’s a boss.
He bumps Ryan Leslie and listens to Drake,
He knows what I want to hear so I’ll skip the earache.
When it comes to the evening he knows how to wine & dine,
It could be Burger King or something divine.
No matter what it is, it doesn’t really matter,
Cuz it ain’t about the food, it’s what happens after.
His kisses are sweet & his touches are gentle,
I won’t get into details—lets just say it’s blissful.
This man may or may not truly exist,
Or maybe he’s somebody I’ve already kissed.
So if he’s so perfect, you might ask what I’ve missed,
Like every vodka straight, he served me straight up with a lemon twist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"straight up with a lemon twist" he must of been one of those dudes who just ain't 100%...the type to throw curve balls

Anonymous said...

sounds like my kinda man...errrrrr not minus the lemon twist...twists are no good........im not into a man pulling a 180 on me...pssssssh

Anonymous said...

if i didn't know any better i would think you were talking about my boyfriend. lmfo. nice poetry though.