Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blueprints of a Thief

It was a well thought out plan that included blue prints
What am I talking about? I’ll give you a hint.
It only took a few minutes a moment that felt brief
He was flawless and efficient, just like a bonafide thief.
He was after my heart as if it were a Picasso
He was careful and wary so it wouldn’t be a fiasco.
He slipped on gloves so there would be no trace
No evidence to prove what was about to take place.
He was on a mission to steal my heart
A plan so clever that it would never fall apart.
He had determination and stamina that would never die
He did whatever he could to get it, even lie.
He failed a few times but that didn’t stop him
Because he knew that in the end he wasn’t going out on a whim.
He made the move when I least expected it
Stole my heart, and at first it hurt just a bit.
And then I realized I had no more control
It was easy to see this thief was on a roll.
He had my heart, and was starting to make me crazy
He was passionate at getting me, and now he became lazy.
He stole my heart because he was stylish and handsome
And now he has it and is holding it ransom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always!

nana said...

Thanks mama

Anonymous said...

Did you write this?

nana said...

yes

Anonymous said...

I loved this!

Kathy (your mom's friend)