Saturday, June 13, 2009

Scream it out


I need to vent. I need to get some honesty in midst of all this bull shit and air it out. Firstly what’s with the promises? Promises are made to be kept, rules are made to be broken. Short and simple. If you can’t keep your word, then your word becomes worthless, and you become the value of you word…so basically YOU’RE worthless. People who you share your life with are people that are meant to be cherished and respected, and I don’t understand how people can be so hurtful to someone that used to be a heavy influence in their life. That person was once someone that you actually cared for so whether or not they are in your life anymore there is no reason to ruin what was once good. Respect the memory, respect the person. And yes this message is directed to a few individuals, and if you’re reading you already know, and don’t worry I’m not airing any dirty laundry (that’s your job apparently). Secondly, the rumors and the lies? Come on now, although it is easy to be flattered by someone speaking of you in their daily conversation, what is the point? The things said are hurtful and pointless, and will just make you look like the jackass in the end. But I guess like the saying goes, “your haters are you number 1 fans” so I guess I’m a little conflicted with this one. Moving on to my last point, GROW THE FUCK UP! All of these things I am mentioning are things learned in elementary school, and I don’t feel like repeating grade school.

No comments: