Monday, June 22, 2009

Congratulations Antoinette & Adam


Love has no perfect appearance.
It is not punctual, and sometimes unneeded.
It can creep up on you when you least expect it
And completely shake you to your core.
Love is not what you expect it to be or who you expect it to be with
That's what's magical about it.
The two most unlikely people who find love together
Are the most beautiful partnership.
Never have I seen two bond together more than you,
Never have I seen the beauty in another the way you see beauty in him.
He is not perfect and neither are you,
But the two of you are the most spectacular thing.
I hope you hold him and cherish him,
And still get butterflies every time he smiles at you.
The two of you, give me hope,
That there is still someone out there for me, that will make me weak in the knees.
I wish the two of you a long and happy life together.
Because as long as you have each other you will never need anything else.
-Ariana

2 comments:

Randi said...

Beautiful! And an amazing couple, congrats!

Anti said...

Aw I love you!! What a sweet speech... now I am crying.