Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BET Awards, Hall of Shame

Don't get me wrong, there were a lot of amazing outfits worn on the red carpet, however, I personally didn't get to watch the awards and found the following images on the internet. I am greatly disappointed. Here are my honest opinions.

Mario, your head is lookin a little too shiny, and that shirt of yours has got to GO

Omarosa, you look like I put too much pink bubble gum in my mouth, blew a bubble, and stuck it on you.

Ryan Leslie, I know you were probably wearing that jacket in rememberance of MJ, but you just didn't do him justice. I'm sorry, I love you, but that jacket is tacky.

Beyonce is Balmain=perfection. However those shoes belong in a salsa club, or at wasteland on haight st.

Dear Ginuwine, get your suits tailored.

No comments: