Monday, February 2, 2009

"The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned."
"Life's a series of pull back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you're bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted."
"In this weird twisted way, I know you miss me. Not because I want to believe, but because you will never find another girl that will love you like I do."
"Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. You have to know that you're a good person and a good friend. What's meant to be will end up good and what's not-won't. Love is worth fighting for, but sometimes you can't be the only one fighting. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don't, you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you." (That's my favorite at the moment)

No comments: