Friday, July 31, 2009

The Ugly Truth


The city girls had a soulmate day and did everything from shopping to eating to laughing hysterically all day-one of the reasons we laughed all day was because of a movie we saw...The Ugly Truth. Personally, I find movies or t.v. shows funny, however I hardly ever laugh out loud. But there was this one scene in this movie, that had me cursing, and crying, and laughing hysterically. In this scene Katherine Heigl's character puts on a pair of vibrating panties to learn how to "please herself." She slips them on before going out, doesn't have time to take them off, and then she gets bamboozled into going to a dinner with all of her bosses, and the remote for the panties gets into the hands of a kid. NOTHING is funnier than watching a woman having an orgasm at a really inappropriate time.

It's even funnier in the movie, because the scene lasts much longer. But I highly recommend this film, besides being hilarious, it's pretty cute.

1 comment:

Kayla Michelle said...

I LOVED this movie. Saw it with my boyfriend and I was ROLLING on this scene. He was ever so slightly uncomfortable ...which made me even more hysterical. Might I add...great date night flick :P xo