Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Truth Is...

The truth Is.. I never really knew you. I only knew how I felt. How my lips found their way to you.. How your touch made my back subtly arch. How committed my hands were to seeking yours. How unable my eyes were to shut. Ready to react to your love, or even a hint there of it...was I. Was my heart, my touch, my feelings. I never really knew you. I never knew too much about you. Not your dreams, your goals, your desires, or even all of your accomplishments I never really knew you. Only the way I smiled when I saw you and the serenity that stemmed from being next to you... The butterflies that flew when I talked to you. I only knew those things. I knew I would be good for you. Be good to what is good to you. You were good to me. But I. I only knew how I felt. I never really knew you. And although I may never, I still want to.
-K*Starr

No comments: