Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sexual Political

I’ve always been a democrat & hated a red domination
For the last 8 years its been nothing but inflation.
Our dollar ain’t shit what happened to the Gold Standard,
We gotta wear Obama pins on our phone lanyard.
I’ve always been blue, not green nor red,
So when we’re dating please don’t bring up politics in bed.
I can respect your views you’re entitled to an opinion
But you sound like McCain or some ignorant West Virginian.
Sex & politics are two different subjects
So please keep the two separate as completely different objects.
I am all about free trade, and taxation on the rich
So don’t whisper in my ear about that stupid Palin bitch.
You told me I have potential to be your first lady
But I won’t turn republican just to be your baby.
I’m tired of the foreplay accompanied by updates on the election
You’re about to get cut so I can move to my next selection.
Everything grooves, except our political belief
When the presidential race is over will there be a sigh of relief?
No matter who wins, the end of the election won’t fix
The fact that sex & politics is something that just doesn’t mix.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya gotta keep the two seperate...and what were u doin messing with a republican!

nana said...

LMAO

Anonymous said...

Well said mama, I mean Nana! After getting raped by the republicraps the past 8 years our country will be soar for long enough and as long as I'm sore there's no talk aloud. McPain is a shame and Palin is a failin. Too many a "men" have brainwashed their women. I love how you say what's up and cherish your mind!

Anonymous said...

bleeding heart liberals