Monday, August 4, 2008

first dates

There may be no perfect first date, but there are many imperfect first dates. I find it hilarious when a guy asks a girl out to a movie, mostly because all you do is sit side by side in total silence. I find it awkward when a guy asks a girl out to dinner, mostly because I feel uncomfortable stuffing my face in front of a guy I hardly know-great first impression. I find it ridiculous when a guy asks a girl out to a night club, mostly because if you do choose to talk you end up screaming in one anothers ear and the night usually ends in a drunk/deaf mess. When choosing the setting for that first date, and you actually care about getting to know the other person, take them to do something fun, in a comfortable environment. Avoid the silent, the awkward, and the drunk.

No comments: