Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fake it

I came across a hilarious article about the top reasons why women fake orgasms...because as much as you guys would like to believe it happens every time...it really doesn't.
Reason #1: The Pity Orgasm...this is where the woman feels bad for the man, and he has low self-esteem, and she's only trying to boost his confidence.
Reason #2: The Just Get Over it, so I Can Go to Sleep Orgasm...self explanatory
Reason #3: The It's Just Not Going to Happen Tonight Orgasm...Well, for women, it's different, if she is preoccupied, tired, or whatever, it's just not going to happen.
Reason #4: The We Both Had Too Much To Drink & I'm Sobering Up Orgasm...too much alcohol equals an uncoordinated mess.

So true...and so funny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never faked it, i just tell them straight up it isn't going to happen, but i could see why girls do it. I love this and a whole bunch of my friends have done this. hahaha, guys have nooo idea and they think that they are God's gift. So niave