Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!!!!



Nana.
Where would I be without you? I don’t think I’ve ever met someone that brings so much light into life...you are undoubtedly, my necessity. I love you and nothing is as good, as when it happens with you by my side...and nothing is as bad, when I have you to catch my fall. You are not only a best friend but a rare find. Rare because you have a good heart; the right heart. Rare because at the end of the day, you get me; you understand. You never skip a beat. If I could plan the rest of our life’s monumental moments, I’d pair them together to enable us to be side by side, or interchange them for the same reason. Whenever I think of what will get me by when rough is the only adjective to describe my journey--no it’s not alcohol, It’s you. ...Okay, and maybe some alcohol. But what good is a bottle of wine to drown myself in without a person to help me float, and what good is a glass of wine without another swimmer to toast with? Life is simpler with two heads, and a lot more fun with two hearts. So Happy Birthday to my Soulmate. Another year. Thank you. I Love you.

(and yes i’m completely obliterated in this picture. sue me.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday nana!!!!!! You're such a lucky girl to have such a beautiful life with such wonderful friends!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday baby...you have no idea how many lives you have touched and how many people you have made better because you were born. And I am truly blessed because you are in my life. Again, happy birthday.

nana said...

Wow, thank you all so much :)